Thank you for purchasing a Datavideo product. By registering your product with us, you may be entitled to additional benefits, such as our free three-year warranty. For eligibility, please see the details below.
- Datavideo equipment is guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- The original purchase invoice or other documentary evidence should be supplied at the time of any request for repair under warranty.
- The product warranty period beings on the purchase date. If the purchase date is unknown, the product warranty period begins on the thirtieth day after shipment from a Datavideo office.
- All non-Datavideo manufactured products (product without Datavideo logo) have only one year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, unauthorized repairs, sand, grit or water is not covered under warranty.
- Viruses and malware infections on the computer systems are not covered under warranty.
- Any errors that are caused by unauthorized third-party software installations, which are not required by our computer systems, are not covered under warranty.
- All mail or transportation costs including insurance are at the expense of the owner.
- All other claims of any nature are not covered.
- All accessories including headphones, cables, batteries, metal parts, housing, cable reel and consumable parts are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty only valid in the country or region of purchase.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Three Year Warranty
- All Datavideo products purchased after July 1st, 2017 qualify for a free two years extension to the standard warranty, providing the product is registered with Datavideo within 30 days of purchase.
- Certain parts with limited lifetime expectancy such as LCD panels, DVD drives, Hard Drive, Solid State Drive, SD Card, USB Thumb Drive, Lighting, Non-PCIe Card and third party provided PC components are covered for 1 year.
- The three-year warranty must be registered on Datavideo's official website or with your local Datavideo office or one of its authorized distributors within 30 days of purchase.
NINETY (90) DAY LIMITED WARRANTY ON REFURBISHED PRODUCTS
Limited Hardware Warranty for Refurbished Products
Datavideo’s warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below:
Datavideo, Inc. ("Datavideo") warrants this refurbished hardware product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of NINETY (90) DAYS from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty is valid only in the country in which the product is purchased.
If a defect exists, and Datavideo is obligated under this warranty, at its option Datavideo will (1) repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or that has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product, or (3) refund the purchase price of the product. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product. A replacement part has a ninety (90) day warranty from the date of repair. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Datavideo’s property. When a refund is given, your product becomes Datavideo’s property.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, telephone number, and proof of the purchase (receipt) along with a detailed description of the issue and the product serial number(s). Please allow time for the support team to troubleshoot the issue with you via phone or e-mail before proceeding with RMA paperwork.
Before you deliver your product for warranty service or, if applicable, make it available to a technician during on-site service, it is your responsibility to keep a separate backup copy of the system software, application software and data, and disable any security passwords. You will be responsible for reinstalling all such software, data and passwords. Data recovery is not included in the warranty service and Datavideo is not responsible for data that may be lost or damaged during transit or a repair.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This Datavideo Limited Warranty applies only to hardware products manufactured by or for Datavideo that can be identified by the "Datavideo" trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. Datavideo’s Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-Datavideo hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with Datavideo hardware. Non-Datavideo manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers may provide their own warranties.
Software distributed by Datavideo under the Datavideo brand name (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered under this Limited Warranty. Refer to the Datavideo, Inc., Software License for more information.
Datavideo and its Authorized Service Providers are not liable for any damage to or loss of any programs, data, or other information stored on any media, or any non-Datavideo product or part not covered by this warranty. Recovery and reinstallation of system and application software and user data are not covered under this Datavideo Limited Warranty.
This warranty does not apply: (a) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, or non-Datavideo products; (b) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not an Datavideo Authorized Service Provider; (c) to a product or a part that has been modified without the written permission of Datavideo; or (d) if any Datavideo serial number has been removed or defaced.
THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DATAVIDEO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF DATAVIDEO CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. No Datavideo reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
DATAVIDEO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, DOWNTIME, GOODWILL, DAMAGE TO OR REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH DATAVIDEO PRODUCTS, AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCT. DATAVIDEO SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT REPRESENT THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR ANY PRODUCT UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR MAKE A PRODUCT EXCHANGE WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA.
Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions or limitations on the duration of implied warranties or conditions, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state or province.
7048 ELMER AVE.
WHITTIER, CA 90602